- DESIGN: Open the door and add a candle to this classic lantern with an aged white wood finish. The metal roof holds a top down warming bulb that will safely warm the wax to release its fragrance. Bulb is included.
- FEATURES: Top-down warming technology provides the look and fragrance of a lit candle without the flame. NP5 bulb, included, can be replaced when it wears out.
- USE: Accommodates most jar candles 22 oz or smaller and up to 6" tall.
- SPECS: Overall dimensions are 6"x6"x12". Cord is 3ft with roller switch on cord for easy on/off. NP5 bulb included.
- QUICKLY RELEASE FRAGRANCE: By melting from the top down, our lamps and lanterns reduce fire hazard, soot, and other toxins released by burning candles. However, unlike the bottom up warmers, release the fragrance within minutes.
- MERCHANDISE WITH: Candles, Home Fragrance, NP5 Replacement Bulb
∗This product has a reactive glaze or hand-painted design which gives each product a one-of-a-kind look. The final finish will vary from piece to piece.
Real wood and metal are combined to create a modern farmhouse look that is versatile and stunning. The door latches closed, making it ideal when needed to be seen from all angles! Top-down warming technology provides the look and fragrance of a lit candle without the flame, soot and smoke. A large pool of melted wax at the top of the candle releases a cleaner, stronger fragrance that lasts up to twice as long compared to burning a candle. Accommodates most jar candles. A variety of styles are available, making them a choice accessory for any room. We recommend lamps and lanterns for melting larger candles. Bottom up warmers are not effective at warming larger candles quickly.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
We are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier directly or reach out to us within 2 days to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. To help us resolve your issue, please be prepared to provide as much detail as possible. The following list can be used as a guide for the information you might need when contacting us or the carrier:
- Consignee contact information: This includes the consignee’s name, telephone number, and email address.
- Shipping date
- Package weight
- Description of problem
- Number of lost or damaged items
- Tracking/Reference number(s)
- Merchandise value and currency
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
Visit our Shipping Policy for more information.